NOTE: Some links to the CDPH site may not work. They are migrating to a new website and most links are or will become broken. We will update the links on this page as the new CDPH page becomes more usable.
Listed below for your perusal, are the questions most often asked by our students:
- Is the program approved by the state of California?
- How do I check the status of my certification?
- _What are the requirements for the CNA Program?
Legal right to work in the United States.
No Disqualifying Criminal Background (Click on the blue text to see the list of disqualifying California penal code violations http://www.cdph.ca.gov/certlic/occupations/Documents/ATCS%2098-4.pdf.)
- What if I have one of the disqualifying Criminal Background items in my past?
- Where can I find more information about CNA and HHA requirements and renewals?
- How much does the CNA program cost?
- Do you provide financial aid?
- How much does the Home Health Aide (HHA) program cost?
- How do I check my license status?
- I am one of your students and I need to renew my certification. How do I do that?
Also a good resource is the CDPH training site for Health Professionals. Look under the heading of continuing education. There you will be able to find continuing education approved providers and requirements.
- How do I find more information on approved CNA and HHA programs?